Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bored Day...

Argh.... Today nothing to post la... The usual la... Wake up at 11.30... Stupid alarm cant wake me...Wanted to go school but than leg sudden pain and mum and bro ask me rest at home tomorrow oni go school... =.= Than i ate my medicine... Than my bro ask me wan go see Transformer 2 Toys anot... So i bath and change than we went to Damansara Utama... There alot of toys man... I saw Transformer Skids... But got no Mudflap...Than there got Sideways(The Audi car than got cut half by Sideswipe at the beginning of the show)... Than we all went makan again...Except me la cuz not hungry... Than after eating i went back home... And watch tv...Watch till 4.00++ than use the computer till 7.30...Than i get ready for tuition.... Omg bathing was so hard... Than makan my dinner.... So off to go tuitiuon! I Tell u today we continue our study of Loci In Two Dimension... And XingYiow... So smart always pinch my back... Now got 2 blue-black mark... T_T so pain...

Thats All For Today Good Night! xD