Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SuperAndrew !!!

Fulamak!!!!Yesterday I became super man.... After school i and Bernard was chasing Emmelin... So it was pack with people... I so smart when walk on the fish pond... Genius if me... So i slip and fell... I dint know until i reach the canteen gate... When i pull up my pants i got 1 massive wound... Here are the pic of the wound...
Disgusted...?Dont be this is just before the stiching... So i continue my story xD..Thankfully Rabin went and call the teacher in charge of this week Pn Amara...So she came and ask me to call my parent bt stupidly she dint sent me to the hospital... So my bro, Adrian came to pick me up... We went to the 14 clinic but got no doctor...Sohai 1 open clinic but no Doctor...Stupid hor... So continue the journey to Klinik Mediviron at sunway... This Doctor another sohai... Put Anesthetic also dono how to put...Poke 3 times than oni inject inside...Sommore stupid anesthetic still can feel the pain... Than end up she said she cant handle and ask my mum send me go hospital... So my dad rush from KL took me to the hospital... When emergency ward... Waited there atleast 30 - 45 minute... Than an Indian Doctor came he check my leg... Ask if wanna do X-Ray than my parents say no need nth serius... Than Doctor talk some medical thingy... Than told the "Man Nurse" to take the items needed... So waited for another 30 minute than he came in and start injecting Anesthetic and PainKiller... The nurse injected the Painkiller on my Arse... So it still hurt until now... Than Doctor came in and injected the Anesthetic to the area near my wound... I tell u it stings like a bee sting man... Sakit Gila!!! Than he began stiching... Here is some picture after the stiching is complete ^+^...
Geli rite... Thats all about yesterday...Later if i can post about today's boring day i'll post ... xD